Do you like the creativity and dynamics of an international IT startup in Amsterdam? But do you also like the solid ground of a 100% privately owned and funded company? And how does the combination of operating within the e-commerce and automotive domain sounds to you?
Product Manager Rental and Logistics
We are looking for a Product Manager Rental & Logistics for our international operations. You will be part of the Dutch team having its headquarters in Amsterdam. Supporting and coaching Product Owners is one of your key tasks. Regularly you will visit them and their teams in our local delivery centers abroad (e.g. Cairo, Egypt).
You take ownership on the development and management of two e-commerce systems:
A. Motorent: our digital marketplace for renting and sharing vehicles in EMEA region.
B. Motoship: our supporting platform providing logistic services for vehicles, local and abroad.
It is expected that you visit (international) exhibitions to grow your knowledge and understanding. Of course you decide where you go to, Motosoft management is there to approve and to support you. Together with the Business Development Manager you will be the voice of our customers and the driving force behind product creation & innovation, based on in-depth understanding. As a Motosoft Product Manager you find your passion in creativity and supporting the team in every way. You grow our products, our company. We don’t like to tell you what you must do, we like to back you up and coach you in every way to do the things you want to do. We pay great respect to the work-life balance of our team members. Whatever it takes to make your product a success, you can prepare and do it.
What will you be doing
• Creating epics and top level user stories.
• You will coach, encourage, grow and guide international Product Owners.
• Taking decisions on how to break down projects into consistent sprints.
• Analyzing the success of your products and how the re-use the key success factors in your product development.
• Prioritize every product development feature.
• Demoing new stuff with your team and celebrating successes of your tests.
• Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying product opportunities.
• Pragmatically analyze the market and trends, to understand product priorities and anticipate future customer needs, turning these understandings into the prioritized product backlog.
• Present and articulate product features and their benefits to internal and sometimes external audiences.
• Work with marketing, sales, and business development on product releases and go to market strategies by providing subject matter and product expertise.
• Assisting our copywriters for product and service descriptions.
• Becoming better at what you do every day.
The Motosoft Company
Motosoft is an international and innovative IT company that delivers end-to-end solutions for online broker systems & custom online marketplaces. From ideation to execution we designed a variety of business models for B2B, B2C and C2C within the automotive industry. Based on our deep experience in eCommerce, we implement quality driven marketplaces and unique broker systems. Hence, our goal is to help our clients to evolve and transform their business and that our client businesses remain competitive. In addition, we help startup companies to establish their own e-commerce platform in the most efficient way. We make sure everything is in place to create superb quality software. We do this so our customers can rely on Motosoft to find the most and best product information and advice on our broker systems. We greatly value a positive and energetic team collaboration and support a healthy work-life balance.
What you bring to the team
• Energetic, upbeat, tenacious and positive team player.
• Experience with e-commerce system creation within the automotive industry or experience with 1 of both (eCommerce or automotive industry).
• Experience with vehicle rental and logistic business and services.
• Bachelor Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering field).
• 5+ years’ experience in Product Management and/or Product Ownership.
• Experience in an agile software development environment.
• Knowledge of online payment processes.
• Ability to plan and scope products and features with the software engineering team.
• You have to decide what to do now, soon or never, so the right things get done fast. We are there to support your decisions.
• You write spot-on, top level user stories and prioritize them so you can build a great product backlog.
• You manage your stakeholders, to get the best ideas in and subsequently get everyone aligned for fast implementation.
• You work together with your team(s) in any way necessary to help them deliver better, faster.
• You analyze results, A/B tests, usability research, and the market, and translate these to smart improvements.
• Working as part of a team lifts you higher; you find passion in growing people and teams.
• Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: you possess an energy level that allows you and your team to react to situations quickly and decisively. You know when to ask help, then we can support you.
• You find joy in projecting the professional image of the company both internally and externally and be comfortable in these interactions.
• Delivery of superb quality is 2nd nature.
• You will be a team player who leads by example.
• You enjoy an international working environment and are willing to travel.
Dutch and European citizens and those authorised to work in the Netherlands are encouraged to apply. We are very sorry but at this moment we cannot offer VISA sponsorship.
We are sorry again but acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply for this job by sending an email email@example.com
Please include the following information:
• Cover letter