Do you like the creativity and energy of an international IT scale up in Amsterdam? Do you like to be part of a strong, positive and courteous team of product and IT specialists?
Project Management Assistant
Our Project Management Assistant (PMA) is responsible for providing administrative support to the Motosoft project operations. You work closely together with the Motosoft CEO and with the manager of our Dutch Headquarters, he will be your direct colleague most of the time.
It is to be expected that a dedicated Project Management Office of 2 to 3 colleagues will be established in the future.
What will you be doing?
Our new colleague:
• Assists the Motosoft CEO and the manager of The Dutch Headquarters with day-to-day administrative tasks.
• Assists in (preparation of) all international recruitment processes managed from the Dutch Headquarters.
• Will occasionally set up project meetings.
• Maintains and creates project specific reports that reflect the cost and/or schedule status for projects.
• Occasionaly travels to Berlin, Cairo or Dubai to assist the Motosoft CEO.
The Motosoft Company
Motosoft is an international and innovative IT company that delivers end-to-end e-commerce solutions for online broker systems & custom online marketplaces. Our goal is to help our clients to evolve and transform their business and that our client businesses remain competitive. In addition, we help startup companies to establish their own e-commerce platform in the most efficient way. We make sure everything is in place to create superb quality software. We do this so our customers can rely on Motosoft to find the most and best product information and advice on our broker systems. We greatly value a positive and energetic team collaboration and support a healthy work-life balance.
What you bring to the team
• Energetic, upbeat and positive team player.
• Mid level or higher education based on Dutch standards (MBO+ or HBO).
• 5+ years’ experience in administration.
• Experience in or strong preference for an international working environment.
• Maintains excellent English writing and language skills.
• You have a serviceable character and hands on approach.
• We value courtesy in the approach and communication of all our staff.
• Working as part of a team lifts you higher; you find passion in helping & assisting people and teams.
• Delivery of superb quality is 2nd nature.
• You enjoy an international working environment and are willing to travel.
• You appreciate a joke now and then. We like to see you smile.
We offer you a positive and respectful team. Opportunity to set up your own department on the long term. Above average compensation considering the tasks inherent to this job.
Dutch and European citizens and those authorised to work in the Netherlands are encouraged to apply. We are very sorry but at this moment we cannot offer VISA sponsorship.
We are sorry again but acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply for this job by sending an email email@example.com
Please include the following information:
• Cover letter