Motosoft is a worldwide organisation building a new concept which makes it possible to buy a vehicle somewhere across the world with a simple mouse click. Yes, quality guaranteed, because we provide several services besides that platform to make sure you get what you’ve payed for.
Within Motosoft we are open, young, full of energy, dynamic and innovative as well as technology enthusiasts. We work with state of the art technology and together we built and create this great and unique product within the automotive branch. Designers at Motosoft have a passion and detailed understanding for how interactive experiences should look, feel and function in a digital environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Proven UI experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Skills to build rapid prototypes using Sketch and InVision
• Passionate about all aspects of interactive design and a keen eye for details
• Sharp-eye for concept and execution as well as production
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done mentality
We are sorry again but acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply for this job by sending an email email@example.com
Please include the following information:
• Cover letter
• Portfolio (website or PDF)